Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Long time no post!

Wow has it ever been a long time since I posted on here. I am so bad at keeping journals.

So much has happened, M is 20 months old and the most amazing little person ever. She is talking up a storm, learning her numbers and letters, she can recite from her books and sing songs.
I am loving being home with her, so hard to imagine returning to the salt mines.

That said, I am working on some jewellery for a craft show this weekend, and it has been consuming my life. I am using my old business name, although of course I don't expect to make huge amounts of money, this is just to bring in some extra spending money. Plus it will give me a creative outlet. I have really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things.

Hopefully it will be worth all the effort.

No comments: