Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Parties and Dresses and Zoopers, Oh my!

Why do things seem to sneak up on you sometimes? It's nearly my little one's first birthday, and I honestly have no idea what has happened to the past year! Oh yes I do, diaper changes, late-night feedings, watching her become the most amazing little person in the world...

So much to do for her birthday party. The most important thing to get done is her cake, I want to make that really special as it will be her first taste of cake! Something tells me she'll like it. The little monkey eats anything, especially if it comes from Mummy or Daddy's plate!
Nana bought her a beautiful dress to wear. She was going to make one, but then time has been evaporating on us lately and we found a beautiful one so that's one less thing to fret about this week. Less stress is good.

Today was much warmer than it has been in a while although still overcast. My Mum (Nana) and I took the little Bun for a walk. She had a great time, loves to be out in the fresh air. Then after a little nap (for her) we went to TJ's the Kiddies store in search of a decent umbrella style stroller. I want one for short trips as she's getting a bit heavy to carry very far and although she's well on her way she's still not walking. It has to be small enough to fit in a locker at the pool, but durable and comfortable for the baby. They are getting in a Zooper Stomp which I'm pretty sure I'm going to get unless it has some major problem when I see it. They didn't have one in stock so it's coming from Vancouver on Thursday.
(great kids store in BC: http://www.tjskids.com/)

Back to my planning and lists...

No comments: